GUIDELINES DURING COVID-19
IN-PERSON SERVICE- HEALTH PROTOCOLS- PARKVIEW WESLEYAN CHURCH
• We recommend that those who are 65 and above or who have an underlying at-risk health condition stay home and watch the service online.
• To ensure there will be 6 feet between individuals or family units of the same households during services, there will be designated places to sit.
* THE DESIGNATED AREAS WILL BE MARKED OUT
* WE PLAN TO USE ALTERNATING ROWS WHEN POSSIBLE
* AN USHER WILL SHOW YOU WHERE YOU CAN SIT
• The sanctuary will be disinfected. Pews and high contact areas
will be wiped down with disinfectant wipes.
• Hand sanitizers will be placed at different locations in the church, especially at high-contact locations (e.g. bathroom, entry, exit). We will be asking those entering the ‘church’ to sanitize their hands.
THERE WILL BE A TABLE PLACED IN THE FOYER, NEAR THE ENTRANCE DOORS WITH HAND SANITIZER ON IT FOR YOU TO USE.
• If you have a face covering do feel ‘free’ to wear it during the service.
• We will be implementing non-contact greetings and farewells.
• We will not be handing out bulletins.
• We will not be having Children’s Church or Sunday School for the time being.
• We want to establish safe protocols for the collection of tithes and offerings.
INSTEAD OF PASSING OFFERING PLATES DOWN EACH PEW, WE WILL BE PLACING THE OFFERING PLATES AT DIFFERENT LOCATIONS IN THE CHURCH FOR US TO PLACE OUR TITHES/OFFERINGS
We realize that there will be some of you who will not be able to attend physically, either one of the services. Knowing this, the service can still be accessed on Facebook, You Tube, or our website.